We are a small company that can offer everything an oil tank user would need. Being OFTEC registered proves we do not cut corners to save a penny that could cost you and the environment a fortune. We work closely with OFTEC registered engineers to give a complete service. Regulations imposed on oil tank installations are for your benefit. An oil leek is a very costly thing to clean up. Large fines have also been imposed in the past. The main causes of most incidents are badly positioned tanks or they have been put on badly prepared bases and never maintained since installation. An oil tank should be inspected annually then any potential problems can be remedied before they become a major incident.
- We are OFTEC registered oil tank installers.
- We are authorised installers for WCF fuels and CPL petroleum.
- Most of our tanks are installed for the storage of heating oil (kerosene) or diesel.
- But we can supply and install most tanks for any purpose.
- Every project gets a preliminary site visit during which we fill in a TI/133P an oil storage tank risk assessment form. If you would like to view the assessment form Click here
- After that we can determine the size, construction and location of your tank also any necessary fire protection required.
Main Street Abbeytown